Being an orthodontist is possibly the best profession in the world. For me, it is a blessing to be able to help others achieve a beautiful smile. I find it very rewarding to take a person who is already beautiful and make them even more beautiful, confident, and comfortable through orthodontic care. It is not only the patient’s smile that transforms, but their personality as well.
Education, Awards and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Summa cum Laude – Rutgers University, 1988
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Columbia University School of Dental Medicine, 1992
- Certificate in Orthodontics – University of Pennsylvania, 1995
- Department of Orthodontics - U of Penn, Outstanding clinical research award
I appreciate, and am very thankful to my family and mentors for all their continued support in helping me achieve the education and training I received. I am thrilled to be able to pass on my knowledge and skill to my patients’ smiles. It is important for me to keep current and up-to-date through constant study and attendance of lectures and seminars throughout the year.
- American Board of Orthodontics, Diplomate
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Cresskill Board of Health
Outside the Office
Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, I immigrated to the United States in 1986. I currently reside in Cresskill with my husband, Craig, our two lovely children, Emma and Chase, and our two dogs, Cody and Simba. When I’m not in the office, I love spending time with my family, spin, yoga and listening to classical music.