Please take a few moments to fill out the patient information form(either child or adult) and the HIPPA (patient privacy) form before your first appointment:
There are several options
- Print the forms, fill them out and mail them to our office
- Print the forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your appointment
- E-mail, if you choose to go this route, please follow the 4 easy steps below
E-mail instructions, please read carefully:
- Save the form to your desktop first, DO NOT fill it out yet
- Go to your desktop and find the form and fill it out and click the save button
- Open your e-mail and prepare an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the forms to your e-mail and hit the send button, voila, you did it!!!
* Note : Your first step should NOT be to complete the form. You must SAVE the form then fill it out.
If you're unable to open PDF files, you can get Adobe Reader® for free.